Do you favor Expansion or Relocation here in PDX?

Bring Baseball – Forum Forums Expansion vs Relocation Do you favor Expansion or Relocation here in PDX?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Craig 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Portland Gear
    Participant

I’ve heard lots of mixed feelings about this over the months, and to be honest, I just want to see a team! Sure having a new team from scratch would be rad, getting to design the jerseys, come up with the name, pick the colors would be amazing, but a relocation would be fine with me. My goal is just to see MLB baseball in Portland and I’ll take it however I can get it. Do you feel the same?

Craig
      Participant

I would prefer relocation. There is already an established club built from the minors to the majors. The talent pool would be much higher.

Portland Gear
        Participant

I kind of agree with you on that! Doing everything from scratch would be really hard. Which relocation team are you most interested in?

Craig
          Participant

Oakland seems to have quite a bit of talent. They are very young. They also have a fan base that extends to the northwest. It would be a continuation of the rivalries in the AL West.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          Reply To: Do you favor Expansion or Relocation here in PDX?
          Your information: